Friday, February 29, 2008

Free Advertising!

I heard back from the person who manages Moonlady today. She e-mailed me saying that since this was my first ad, and it was formatted correctly that she'll give it to me free! Cha-ching! (omg, did I just type "cha-ching"?)

Who knew I would be so excited over five bucks? But, hey every little bit helps. It's really more of the spirit of the gesture than the money, anyway. Other than that, I really haven't done much business-wise today. I'm planning to add a services menu to my web site and add a paypal button for gift certificates. But, I need to check with the chiropractor I'm working with about pricing for services other than a standard hour. I haven't been there long enough for someone to request a half hour or a two hour session. Today, though was about studying for history class and some kick-back time with a knitting needle or two in my hands.

Oh, shoot, I meant to call the Spiritual Fitness Center. I'm hoping to get the chair out for some fresh air at their psychic fair this March. (How many word with the letters "air" can I use in one sentence?") Well, the fair isn't for a few weeks yet. If they have room for a chair massage booth, it would be a great way to get my name out there. But, the Center is in a completely different city from where I take appointments. Hmm...maybe I can find a place for chair closer to the office.

No comments: