Saturday, May 10, 2008

Fun at HOPE House

Last night I attended a nifty function at the new wellness center, HOPE House in McKinney. Michelle, the owner, invited a bunch of local energy and alternative practitioners for a meet 'n greet sort of thing. My mother and I arrived after the introductions, though, because we got lost and ended up out in the country. (Which was actually a beautiful drive.)

But we did get there in time to mingle, and I met allot of new people and ran into some new acquaintances. Gosh, people are doing so much in north Collin County. Acupuncturists, theta healers, reiki masters, massage therapist from Plano, Allen and Mckinney were all there, milling about and having a good time. I got a pocket full of business cards, and a flyer or two, too. ;)

For more info on the HOPE house and Michelle's counseling service, visit her website at http://michellebarr.com/Working_With_Michelle.html

No comments: