Thursday, March 6, 2008

CEU's and Service Menus

Well, it's been a couple of days since my last blog. And, yes, life has taken over. I haven't gotten nearly as much done on the website as I'd like, and I still haven't set up a formal list for the daily distance reiki meditations. I could go on and on with excuses, but I won't bore you. Besides, its all in divine order, right?

I have talked with the chiropractor about pricing for services for other than standard hour on the table, and she's flexible about me setting my own prices. There's another therapist working out of her office and i didn't want to undercut her, but I don't think that will be a problem. Our styles are so different that it's almost as if we offer two different services all together.

Speaking of different styles, it's getting to be that time again...CEU time. (cue dramatic music!) I've got to renew my state license ad my insurance by June. Also, the NCBTMC (the national licensing that Mississippi required instead of a state test) is due to be renewed this year. I'm not sure what the continuing education requirements are, and I'm not even sure if I want to renew it. The certificate looks good on the wall, and heaven knows I worked my tushie off for it, but what does it really do for me? It's something to think about, anyway.

Well, I'm off to update my service menu on the site, then it's off to work. Ta.

No comments: