Monday, March 3, 2008

Reiki Service

Before I moved to Texas I belonged to a weekly meditation group. We'd get together and speak briefly about issues that we (or people who had placed requests) wanted some help with, then sit in silent meditation and send healing energy to these issues. Not only did we share our worries, but our good things, too. It was a lovely group with a lovely purpose.

I have yet to establish a meditation practice here in the Lone Star State, and I think it's high time. I've decided to make it a time to send reiki to those who have asked me to. Traditionally, there are three levels of training in reiki. When a person receives the second, they can send reiki energy to someone at a distance. It's helpful to have a focus, so I'll write a list of names on a paper and every day I'll sit in silent meditation, sending reiki to those on the list. I thought about confining this to just friends and family, but something made me reconsider. I am going to open this up to anyone.

So, as you are reading this, if you feel like you would like to receive some distance reiki, I would be happy to add your first name to the list. I'll keep your name on the list for a week, or you can request a specific time period...or even specific days, if you wish. I'm even happy to send reiki to pets. You can leave a comment here, or for a confidential e-mail you can contact me through my website, HolisticReikiAndMassage.com. Important notice: It is always my intention to honor and respect the wishes of the person receiving reiki. On that note, please request reiki only for yourself or for someone you actually know. If you are requesting for someone else, get their permission first. It's not kosher to send distance energy to someone who is unaware.

If you have questions about reiki, distance healing, or about the process, please ask me. I would be happy to answer to the best of my ability. Namaste.

No comments: