Friday, March 14, 2008

The technological revolution

Ok, I'm back in the 21st century again. I bought a cell phone yesterday. Yes, I hear you cry in shock, "You mean you didn't have one already?!" Well, I used to have one, but when I came to Dallas in the wake of Katrina, the cell phone bill was one of the first sacrifices to the "reducing unnecessary spending" cause. So, now I'm back in business and I've got a number I can use in advertisements. I was a little weary of sending my home phone out into the world, but I can now hand out the cell phone number with abandon. Holistic Networker, here I come!

I've also taken advantage of the website's ability to take paypal. I'm now selling gift certificates online! right now, I've just got the hour table session up for grabs, but if that takes off I'll add other services.

No comments: